Bangalore Social Science Forum (R)
THE BANGALORE SOCICAL SCIENCE FORUM(REGD.)
Founder & Chief Patron: Padmabhushana,
Late Dr. H.N arasimhaiah
Present President: Justice A.J. Sadashiva
- To promote interest in social studies, to develop humanism, spirit of inquiry and reform in different fields of society.
- Popular Lectures on current affairs/seminars/symposia on matters of academic and public interest on every second and fourth Monday of the month at 6p.m.in Dr. H.N. Hall, of the college.
- Inter-Collegiate Social Science speaking contest in Sociology, Economics, Political Science, History and Psychology in the month of December every year.
- Summer school in social sciences for PU & Degree students for 15 days in the month of May every year;
- Endowment lectures & special lectures on Humanism, Human Rights women Studies etc.
Students and parents are requested to attend these programmes and get benefitted.