THE NATIONAL COLLEGE HOSTEL
The college has a hostel, located in the same compound. Boarding and lodging facilities are provided for 70 boys. The charges are fixed on a dividing basis. The administration of the Hostel is controlled by the N.E.S. The Principal is the ex-officio President of the Committee and a member of the staff shall be warden.
The College has two large auditoria, each of which can accommodate about six hundred students. All important functions like, Inauguration of college activities, College Day, Drama Festival, Cultural Activities etc. are conducted in the Indoor Auditorium, which is also called Gandhi-Nehru Ranga Mandira. This auditorium has a big stage with a decorative outfits and side doors with ivory inlay. The other auditorium is an open air auditorium with a big stage.
Besides these two auditoria, the College has a large Multi media Seminar Hall named after Dr. H. Narasimhaiah. It is equipped with audio-visual with audio-visual facilities and has seating capacity for 300 people. The Bangalore Science Forum and The Bangalore Social Science Forum hold their meetings, regularly, inviting eminent guest speakers for the benefit of general public & students. Dr. H.N.Hall is also utilised for conducting cultural and other educative programmes.
1. All applications for certificates (viz. Date of Birth, Age, and Conduct) must be addressed to the Principal in writing and must be accompanied by a stamped self addressed envelope, if certificates have to be sent by post.
Applications for certificates should contain the following particulars:
a) The student’s full name
b) The date of joining the college and the class to which the student was originally enrolled.
c) In case of past students the class in which the student was studying at the date of leaving the college and the Register Number.
2. The following are the fees for the certificates:
|a)||Date of Birth ( as per admission records)||Rs.50.00|
|b)||No Due Certificates||Rs.50.00|
|c)||Ex-student and Bonafide Student Certificate||Rs.50.00|
|d)||Extract from Marks Register||Rs.50.00|
|e)||Duplicate Marks Card of I PUC||Rs.200.00|
3. The Transfer Certificate is not issued to a student, but it will be sent to the college or the institution in which the student has secured admission. Transfer Certificate will not be sent if the student has any dues to the college by way of fees, fines, breakage charges, books from the library, N.C.C. kit etc.
4. The Provisional Pass Certificate is issued by the college. Application should be made to the Principal in order to obtain the provisional certificate.
5. Copies of certificates may be attested by any Gazetted Officer or by the Head of Department of any college and not necessarily by the Principal.
6. Students applying for certificates, testimonials or any other documents requiring the Principal’s signature should contact the concerned clerk before approaching the principal.