Instructions to Students:
1. Students must attend classes regularly.
2. 75% attendance is compulsory. Shortage of attendance above 25% may disqualify the students from taking the examination.
3. During free time, they are advised to make use of the facilities like library, indoor games, or seek academic assistance from teachers.
4. No student should be found loitering in the quadrangle.
5. I.D. Cards must be produced whenever asked for by any of the college authorities.
6. Visitors (parents, friends, etc) may contact the college office for any assistance. Such visitors shall not go to the classrooms for any purpose or be found in the quadrangle unauthorized. The authorities reserve the right of interrogating or taking suitable action against such persons.
7. Students should take their work seriously and respect fellow classmates and teachers and maintain utmost discipline to keep up the dignity and fair name of the institution.
8. No student is permitted to act indecently or involve in any unruly activity with his or her fellow students.
9. If a student is found indulging in any act of indifference he/she may be terminated from the college.
10. Students may normally meet the principal between 3 and 5 p.m. unless under extraordinary circumstances.
11. Students are instructed to get their documents verified from the college office before meeting the principal for his/ her signature.
12. In case there are occasions for any discipline or complaint students may feel free to express the same with the authorities directly in person. They are not to seek help on such matters from their fellow classmates or senior students.
13. Students are strictly warned not to meddle with electrical installations or carelessly handle instruments supplied for work. Life is precious and so must be guarded.
14. Scribbling on walls, desks, or defacing prohibited. The Scooter stand must be used to park vehicles to avoid unnecessary problems.
15. Vehicle parking in front of the main gate is prohibited. The Scooter stand must be used to park vehicles to avoid unnecessary problems.
16. Students should attend the College prayer everyday without fail.
17. Students are advised to look into the notice board regularly for important announcements.
18. Use of Mobile Phone in the College is strictly prohibited. It will be confiscated if any one is found using it.